Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Rocker Chick in a Maxi Dress

One of the best things about Fall is being able to layer. This outfit was one of my favorite outfits to wear last Fall but by the time I had the genius idea to pair the dress with my leather jacket, I was only able to wear it once before snow began to fall.  I was ecstatic about wearing the look again this fall. It is one of the most comfortable outfits I own and I am head over heels about this scarf.  I literally love everything about it, the chunky knit, the color, and how ridiculously warm it is.



A new obsession as of lately has been well manicured finger nails sporting all the fabulous colors of fall.  There is something about beautifully cared for nails that bring together an entire outfit.  It’s remarkable chic in my opinion.  I sported deep purple last week which complimented the purple tones in this outfit. LOVE!
About My Outfit:
Maxi dress- Dots $18.00
Leather Jacket- Rainbow, can't remember how much I paid for it but I know it was super cheap maybe $20.00
Shoes-Payless $19.99
Scarf-Bon-ton originally $54.00 but I snagged it at the end of the season for $14.99
Ring-Christmas Tree Shop $3.99
*In case you haven't already caught on to this, I literally shop EVERYWHERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment