Friday, November 30, 2012

Handle with cheer

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.  It’s right there with the hallmark of holidays, Valentine ’s Day. This Thanksgiving, I decided to honor the holiday with a fantastic outfit and my favorite pattern of all time-polka dots!
When I snapped a few photos of my Thanksgiving attire, I quickly fell in love.  This outfit is incredibly playful but at the same time very sophisticated.  I think the sock bun (FYI has become my favorite new hair styles) adds the necessary touch of sophistication.


Harley was sitting so patiently while I was gathering blogging material that I couldn’t resist snapping a few photos of him too.  Surprisingly, he was willing to pose for me. I think he’s finally warming up to the camera!
Mr. Handsome

Happy Friday!!!

 

About my look:
Pink Striped Shirt-NY&C, $30.00
Polka Dot Sweater-Old Navy, $24.80
Pants-Walmart, $15.00
Watch-Michael Kors, Gift
Bracelet- Loft, $15.00


No comments:

Post a Comment