Tuesday, December 4, 2012

birthday pants

For the majority of my life, I have stayed far away from printed pants or even crazy colored pants.  I have been tremendously basic when it comes to my pants jeans, black, brown, and maybe tan. Recently, I have been much braver and I’m proud of it.  My mom bought me this pants as part of my birthday gift from White House Black Market! I love them.  I can’t wait to pair them with a chunky knit when Buffalo weather finally arrives, not that I am anxious for that at all!
I was excited to finally wear this rose colored blouse.  I purchased it months ago from JCP but couldn’t manage to find a bottom to pair with it.  My mom’s birthday gift was the perfect match! Thanks, Mom!


About my look:
Pants-White House Black Market, gift
Shirt-JCP, $20.00
Blazer-Forever 21, don’t remember
Belt- Aldo, $4.98
Shoes-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment