Friday, December 21, 2012

Edgy Preppy

When I first purchased the studded beauties featured below, I received a wide array of mixed reviews.  It quickly became apparent that not everyone shares in my studded obsession.  I will admit that these babies are fiercer than my taste normally indulges in but they were a have to have item.  I felt confident that I could create a desirable look with them.  I am being completely honest when I say they have sat in my closet for months.  I almost completely forgot that I had them.  I even started to share in the opinion that these boots are HORRIBLE!
A few Friday’s ago, my family stepped out for a smorgasbord of seafood.  While contemplating what I was going to wear to dinner I came up with this…



Overall, I think I did a good job proving everyone wrong.  I really love the way this outfit pulled together.  See, spikes can be sophisticated!

About my look:
Blazer- Loft
Yellow cardigan- Gap, $14.99
Chambray Shirt- Target, $19.99
Jeans-Kohls, Rock Republic
Boots with the Studs-Urbanog.com, $54

No comments:

Post a Comment