Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas.  I know that I did! My mister and I were beyond spoiled but my favorite gift was the giggles and moments shared with my loved ones.  I am so thankful for the beautiful family God has blessed me with.  I don’t know what I would do without all of them!

Here’s a peek into our Christmas! 

Christmas Eve with my family! All of us in our UGLY PJ's

Two of my beautiful dolls on Christmas Eve!

Master Chef Brooke

"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them." Desmond Tutu
 
"Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas." Charles Dickens

Attempting to capture the perfect picture, Fally had a photo montage.
One of many Fallyn faces!

Marching vests


"Happiness is only real when shared" Jon Krakauer

No comments:

Post a Comment