Thursday, January 17, 2013

Crazy. Stupid. LOVE!

This outfit is CRAZY.  It is so unpractical for Buffalo, NY that it is STUPID.  However,  I am so infatuated with the girly/masculine combination that I am in complete and udder LOVE! 
As disappointing as it is to say, I haven’t worn this outfit anywhere but I am dying to rock it somewhere.  The right occasion hasn’t presented its self (insert really sad face).  I am confident that something will arise that will be appropriate for this look.
I purchased this skirt from JCP for $10.00 after I pinned a ridiculously adorable inspiration photo featuring a tulle skirt.  I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the price tag.  It also gave me a chance to incorporate my pearl collar necklace.  It was a gift from my Aunt and I have been anxious to wear it.  This seemed like the perfect time.

 
What's not to adore about a vintage piece? Pearls are timeless.

I image rocking this with maybe a peek of skin during the summer months!

About my look:
Denim Shirt-Target $20.00
Jacket- Rainbow, $20.00
Skirt-JCP, $10.00
Necklace-Gift
Shoes-Not shown but I paired it with simple black stilettos.

xo-Joelle



No comments:

Post a Comment