Tuesday, January 22, 2013

This is Buffalo in January..

Living in Buffalo during the winter months has been a complete whirlwind.  You never know what to expect. This weekend was windy, snowy (not sure that’s a word), and very chilly but last weekend was beyond beautiful.  My family and I attended a beautiful wedding for a dear family friend.  It was a stunning wedding and they couldn’t ask for better weather in mid-January. Yes! This past weekend you couldn’t step outside without 9 layers of clothing to keep warm but the weekend before we were rocking tanks, well dresses.  What is going on Buffalo?? 

I went for a “classic” look for this event.  Needless to say, I am infatuated with this dress that I managed to find at Forever 21 for $29.80! And because, classy girls wear pearls, I completed the look with chunky pearls and bow toes!







Despite my self induced illness, the wedding was a fabulous event.  All of us had such a blast!  I’ve included a few snapshots of the night for your enjoyment.  


My mom's idea, a fill-in for Wade...
Some doll silliness!

My favorite moments: Sharing laughs with my mom!



About my look:
Dress: Forever 21, $29.80
Necklace: Forever 21, $12
Clutch: Gift
Shoes: Kohls, $19.99

No comments:

Post a Comment