Friday, May 24, 2013

seeing the world through cateyes

Shirt- H & M $12.00
Pants-JCP $16.00
Shoes- JCP $35.00





Bag-Shoedazzle.com $35

Today's featured accessory, sunglasses were purchased from Target for $16.99

I think we should talk about these fabulous shades of mine...

The first few times that I wore these darling shades, I felt kind of ridiculous and probably obnoxious. But then I imagined myself starring as a 1950’s housewife in a major motion picture and suddenly I was completely fine with rocking these babies around town.

The dark shades completed yesterday’s look, dressing has become so ridiculously easy when you can throw anything together and add a few strategically thought out accessories.  I’m not sure what I will do when pattern play is not “fashionable” anymore. 


Happy Memorial Day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment