Friday, June 14, 2013

at last

Shirt-Target $19.99
Pants-Old Navy $6.99 (old)
Shoes- Old Navy $24.50

Misc. assortment of jewelry includes AE, Lia Sophia, Kohls, Stella & Dot, Target

Clutch-Loft $14.80

A couple months ago, I asked for some outfit recommendations.  I was requested to come up with another outfit for my “tribal” pants.  It has taken me nearly an eternity to pull something together but I have finally created another look for these babies.  I sincerely apologize for the delay.  However, I am only willing to accept part of the blame.  I don’t think it’s fair for me take a fall on account of the weather.  I’m blaming approximately 65% of the delay on the weather and the other 35% is to be completely blamed on my extreme case of forgetfulness.  Now, with that being said…

Saturday morning while I was supposed to be reading my Strategic MIS book-boring! (cough. cough.) I was busy getting creative in my dressing room.  The mister and I had discussed venturing out for a few hours so naturally I got caught up in creating a relaxed Saturday outfit. It was a bit chilly so I opted for my crew neck sweatshirt which is seriously the most comfortable item of clothing I own. When searching for something equally as comfortable to wear on my bottom, I remembered the request to incorporate my tribal pants into another look.  It just so happened that the neon crewneck was a perfect match for a laid back Saturday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment