Wednesday, June 12, 2013

monograms and forgetfulness

Skirt-Target $19.99 probably on sale for dirt cheap now

Shirt-H & M $16.00

Sweater-Old Navy $19.50
Shoes-Target $39.99
I haven’t had a chance to upload photos of my weekend outfits at this point so we are regrettably returning to my mirror shots.

I purchased this chevron print skirt from Target during the winter months.  It sat in my closet forgotten about until about mid-spring when I spotted it on the clearance rack.  My thoughts went something like “oh hey! I really like this skirt.  I think I have a similar one.  Nope.  I have the exact one except I paid $10.00 too much.” Bummer!  Patience really is a virtue I do not possess.  Perhaps once schools done I can begin working on building patience into my set of virtues and save a few bucks along the way!


Happy Hump Day All! 

No comments:

Post a Comment