Monday, June 17, 2013

Making me blush

Necklace-Bauble Bar $29.00

Shirt-Target $16.99
Skirt-The Limited, $60.00




Handbag-Shoedazzle $39.99

I have been on the hunt for the perfect blush colored handbag for the past 2 months.  I refused to spend a small fortune on the one that I have been drooling over so I frantically searched everywhere for something similar that would satisfy my craving.  Unfortunately, my searches were unsuccessful.  I ordered this studded beauty from Shoedazzle thinking it was a shade of nude.  So you can only imagine that when this bag arrived at my door step I was pleasantly surprised with the beautiful blush color.  The hunt for a blush handbag is officially over! Score!

2 comments:

  1. Thats a fabulous bag! Shoedazzle in the UK closed, which was a pity cos I really liked it, and got one of my favourite ever pairs of boots from there!! Your watch is awesome too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That is really unfortunate that Shoedazzle UK closed. I'm literally obsessed. Pretty sure the mailman is sick of dropping off pink packages.

    ReplyDelete