Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Concert Necessities

Last Friday, a local radio station hosted its annual “Taste of Country” concert.  It has become quite the event for country fans in Buffalo, NY.  For the past two years, I have attended the concert with a handful of my fabulous girlfriends.  We always have a blast dancing around Coca Cola Fields and this year was no exception.  

Crochet Tank- Forever 21.com $19.80
Belt-Banana Republic Outlet $30.00

My favorite pair of jeans- Old Navy $29.00

Clutch-AE $7.99
Necklace-Charlotte Russe $3.00





















There are a few necessities that a girl must have with her when attending a country concert.  Since I'm  pretty much a seasoned pro, I thought I should share a few of my concert necessities...


1. First and probably one of the most important items is a fabulous group of friends: 




New friends are life's little blessings!
...yeah, I think I got that covered!

2. Is a bag full of beauty items which includes items like your favorite flavored of EOS product, lipstick for the perfect photo opt, concert ticket, and of course, a fantastic pair of sunnies!

3. Country inspired accessories: I scored this fringe clutch from AE.  Can I just say that American Eagle has been killing it with clutches lately?? I especially love it when I score one as cute as this for the small price of $7.99. One of the great things about a country chic look is there is little thought about matching jewelry!

4.  I bet you can't guess what #4 is?? Yup! An ice cold beer! (I had to add my own touch...don't judge me!)


5. A handsome country boy- unfortunately, I was missing the most important concert necessity this time, my favorite country boy.  Even though I had fabulous time with my girlfriends and brother, I found myself missing my country boy.


Happy Hump Day All!! I hope it's a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment