Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday's Look Book

I don’t know if it’s the extreme heat that we’ve been experiencing here in Buffalo or my lack of vacationing in tropical destinations, but I’ve found a newfound respect for bohemian inspired pieces.  This week’s Look Book gives you an insight into my recent style obsession.  I’m willing to bet you’ll be seeing bits and pieces of bohemian inspiration in my looks throughout the rest of the summer.  It makes me feel like I’m vacationing-who doesn’t like to vacation? 

I hope you enjoy this week’s looks! And please remember to vote on your favorite look! Happy Friday!

Navy T-Shirt-Gap, Skirt-The Limited, Necklace-Groopdealz.com, Shoes-UrbanOG.com, Sunglasses-Rayban via J.Crew, Bracelet-Forever 21





Maxi Dress- Target, Necklace-TJ Max, shoes-Walmart, Bracelets(from left to right)- Walmart, Walmart, Target (Feed)
Shirt-Old Navy, Pants-Target, Clutch-The Loft, Bracelets (left to right)-Walmart, Aldo, Target

Rings (left to right) Target, JCP, Fair


No comments:

Post a Comment