Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Silly me.

So here’s the thing…

On Monday,   I literally hit publish on my post about how I was not wasting the the final days of summer dreaming about fall and then I made my ritual  lunch visit to Target. Wouldn’t you know, that as soon as I walked through those doors I immediately contracted a serious case of fall fever? I mean it. After visiting Target,  I'm so excited for layers, cozy sweaters, scarfs, and boots! I know.  Shame on me! But I simply cannot help myself.  Target has some fabulous fall pieces’ making their way onto the shelves and it’s safe to say that I fell in love with nearly all of them.  And so the fall cravings begin…

My co-worker practically had to peel me away from the women’s department.   I did, however, manage to walk away with a few adorable pieces including this Navy and Oxblood striped dress.  I thought it to be the perfect transition piece and fitting for a picnic style rehearsal dinner that I will be attending next Thursday.

When fall finally arrives, this dress will look adorable paired with stockings, layered under an oxford blazer or over (yet again) a crisp white shirt.  Yay!! For layers!! That’s it.  I’m done.  I will no longer be celebrating the rapidly approaching arrival of fall. Check back Friday for my Fall must have items from Target!

Dress- Target $27.99

Sunglasses-RayBan via Jcrew.com

Shoes- Sears so long ago I can't recall the price tag 


For a majority of the summer my hair has lived in a bun.

Leopard Bracelet- J. Crew Factory Outlet Online $27

Shoedazzle.com- $34

This beautiful strand of pearls was a bridal gift form one of my dolls-Gorg!

Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment