Monday, August 26, 2013

Transitions

Peplum Top- 5 7 9 $19.99

Pants-JcPenny $29.99
Clutch- Forever 21

Shoes- Solesociety.com $59.99



Watch-Michael Kors, Renegade Bracelet, Kohls
It seems as though everyone is insanely obsessed with the idea of Fall.  While I have fond feelings for the cozy season I’m not wishing it our way by any means.  We wait all winter long for a few months of summer and I’m soaking them in completely. 


Even if I try to ignore the reality that Fall is just around the corner my fashion sense still recognizes the need to incorporate transition pieces.  I have a feeling that this peplum top while quickly become a Fall favorite.  How amazing will it look pair with oxblood or layered with a crisp white button up?  There was no denying that it was meant to be paired with these embroidered pants.  

No comments:

Post a Comment